6.22.2012

Elliot Asher & Other Random Info

Elliot Asher Brown
 6/17/2012! 8lb. 9oz, 20"

Don't you like the onsie I bought him? =)

My nephew is here and I am beyond excited! I fell in love with this little guy when I first saw him via sonogram back in December! I feel beyond blessed and grateful that God kept this little man healthy all through pregnancy and through a long delivery process. My prayer for Elliot has been and will be that God will fill him with His love and that he will accept Jesus as his Savior at a young age. 


I won't lie ... I knew this day was coming, but I am really sad that I am not there, nor will I be there to meet Eliot until he is 9 months old. However, I am thankful that he is surrounded by people who love God and love him! That is what really matters!  

I had a lot of other random info to post about .... but after seeing this cute little man all the 'other' stuff doesn't seem to important right now. 

Psalm 139: 13-14 
For thou have possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are they works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 


TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS