4.19.2013

Lately #2

Lately I have been extra excited about Braum's ice cream. Braums are ice cream and dairy stores who have their roots in Kansas and are now based out of Oklahoma. There are two close to my house and I have a feeling I will be frequenting there a lot this summer.

Hot Fudge Brownie Sunday 
Lately, the importance of support from family and friends has been vital. I am so thankful for Dave, my parents, siblings and friends who have helped me with all the life changes that have happened over the past months.

Lately, God has reminded me that I can't really do much at all if I don't spend time in the Word and prayer daily. Pastor Jim Cymbala from Brooklyn Tabernacle preached a great sermon on Psalm 18:1-2 where he encourages us to pray these verses all the time. The sermon is called  Experiencing Jesus | The Brooklyn Tabernacle. You should check it out!











Lately I realized that Woodward has some really pretty scenery around, which I am very thankful for. It has been a lifesaver. I never thought I would live 1/2  mile from the country where I have heard cows mooing and see turkeys walking on the side of the road! I'm thankful for the walking trails and pretty scenery around here.





Lately I had the best date night with Dave ever! Homemade Indian food, Braum's ice cream and the Wizard of Oz, in theatre, all right here in Woodward. After seeing theater in Wichita I was rather amazed at how great the production was. They did a phenomenal job and it was one of the best local shows I have seen. Dave may or may not have admitted to enjoying the show more than he thought he would, but I'll never tell you for sure.














What have you been up to lately? I'd love to hear from you.
For more fun blog reads check out the following:

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS