8.02.2013

Friday's Letters . 2

Dear Weekend - I'm excited to head back to Wichita for you. It will be a packed couple of days spent shopping, going to a baby shower, a bachelorette party and moving all my junk out of my parents house. It sounds so busy but I absolutely love seeing family and friends when we are home.                       Dear Slaughterfit, I mean Dear Crossfit, Your intense workouts kill me, every time but I love it. Thanks for the great workouts and for the great community you provide.
 
Dear Half-Marathon - Training for you starts next week. eeek! I can't say I'm looking forward to it but I'm hoping that with Crossfit and pushing myself I can get a PR when I run in October. Dear Dave and Ryan, I'm glad I could mountain bike, tour a cave, and hike with you this past weekend, but OUCH! You killed me and my legs and butt hurt so bad. 
Dear Chevron, After crafting chevron clutches, buying a chevron pillow and buying yellow chevron curtains you can not be just a come and go fad in my life. You are here to stay.
 Dear Woodward Farmer's Market, Although the Farmer's Market only has 4 pick-up trucks you provided me with jalapeños, poblano peppers, squash and tomatoes. Thanks! Dear Woodward - Although I had a slight massive emotional breakdown from all the life changes and moving to your small town, you have proved to be a very good city. Your kind people, fun boutiques and country life is something I'm grateful for. Dear Lincoln Avenue Baptist Church - Thanks for being such a great church who genuinely loves Jesus and others. I'm always amazed at the body of believers God puts around me no matter where I am and for that, I'm thankful.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beka you should take up quilting. I put it off for the longest time thinking that I would not be patient enough for it, and it is the best thing that has ever happened to me in sewing!!! It's like putting together puzzles, and creating things with your favorite colors! really tons of fun. Maybe you'd enjoy it. And...it's a craft project that takes some time, it's not over in one afternoon. So, it keeps you busy for a while. Just a thought!!

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS