10.03.2013

Lately #14

Life Lately
1. The massive amount of crafting I've done lately will hopefully soon pay off as I open my Etsy shop. I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes.

2. cafe vienna - I may or may not have drank 3 of these delicious drinks this week. They are so good! 

3. I've been wanting some 'south western' clothing and I finally found a cute maxi dress at Rue21. It was a whole whopping $8. I also found some southwestern jewelry which I'll have to take better pictures of later.

4. Isaac - he is still so cute and fun to watch. I'm so thankful I get to. That picture is him while taking a walk. I'm amazed at how much babies love the out doors.

This picture was taken on the way to Amarillo, TX. I think the sun rays and clouds are quiet beautiful.

Today we head for New Mexico to see some dear friends and then we are off to to the balloon fiesta in Albuquerque! yipee!!! 
What have you been up to lately? I'd love to hear from you!


2 comments:

  1. Balloon festival! How fun. I went to one in Texas a few years ago. It was really cool. I want to ride in one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the balloon festival in NM is on my bucket list-- would be so amazing!!
    I LOVE Rue21......that have such cute stuff and not horribly expensive!

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS