11.26.2013

Apple Cider

Hi friends! Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I'm beyond ready. I can't wait to be around family and to eat some delicious food.


Today I'm sharing a quick and easy apple cider recipe. It's perfect for the holidays, for hosting parties or for a warm drink on a cold winter day.

When Dave and I were setting up our wedding registry I knew something I wanted was a juicer. I have a compact Breville Juicer that I use for fresh apple juice. However you certainly do not have to use a juicer for this recipe. Any organic and natural apple juice will do just fine. 


Ingredients
  • 6-8 apples (4c. apple juice)
  • 1 tsp. cinnamon or a cinnamon stick
  • 1/4 c. orange juice
  • 1 Tbsp. honey
Directions
  • Juice 6-8 apples. 
  • Pour the juice into a pan
  • Add the cinnamon, orange juice, honey and put it on medium-low heat for about 15-20 minutes. 

That's it! It is simple, healthy and tastes amazing. What's your favorite apple cider recipe?

3 comments:

  1. that sounds amazing! :) i love some crockpot apple cider! we normally buy the already made apple cider from Trader Joe's (because we're lazy & my husband is particular about his cider lol) and heat it in the crockpot, but i just may have to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love apple cider! Just need to get me a juicer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should get a juicer! I use mine about once a week. It's so healthy and good.

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS