11.03.2013

the thankful project day 3 : a place

Today I'm thankful for a little town located in western Oklahoma called Woodward. I never ever ever thought I'd live in Oklahoma and especially never imagined living in a small town.  

After living here for 7+ months I've come to love the simplicity of living here. There isn't a lot of traffic, it's a slower pace and I've met some of the kindest people here. Living here forced me to slow my life waaaaay down and God knew it was what I needed.  

Woodward, thanks for being a great small town. I might just miss you when I leave. 


3 comments:

  1. aren't small towns amazing? I think that everyone should experience authentic small-town living at least once in their life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to learn you live in Oklahoma!! I do too :) I've actually never been to Woodward though. What brought you here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of one of our verses from last year... Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us... <3

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS