12.20.2013

Dear 2013 - Announcing a Year in Review Link-Up

Happy Friday Friends! It's the last one before CHRISTMAS! 

Today I'm announcing a link-up hosted by myself and The Lady Okie. Now that 2013 is behind us (almost) we are writing a letter to 2013 reflecting on all the good, bad, ugly and funny life events. I'll be writing my reflections in a 'Dear 2013' letter form but you can use this link-up to reflect on 2013 however you choose.



The link-up will go live on December 27th at midnight and will stay open through Tuesday, December 31st. I hope you will join us. It will be a good way to reflect on 2013, to be grateful and a great way to see what everyone else has learned. 

I've attached a button for you to add to your blog. Spread the word! The more we have participate the better it will be. If you tweet your post and the link-up I'll be sure to re-tweet it as well. =)

Sunshine to the Square Inch

2 comments:

  1. I love this link up already!!! I am really going to try to do this! What a great idea ladys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm looking forward to reading yours.

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS