1.28.2014

Now offering Sponsorships for SS2SI

Hello lovely readers. Today I'm here to tell you that I'm opening up sponsorships for Sunshine to the Square Inch and I'm so excited about it!  


For now I have kept advertisements to a total of 7 spots. Instead of having many sponsors I want to keep it small so I can really focus on growing community and promoting your blog.  

I also don't plan to keep all of the proceeds. As many of you know, one of my biggest passions in life is international missions as well as children in need. 50% of the profits from my ads will go to missions or kids around the world. 
50% of the profits will go directly back into my blog.

Currently the donated portion of the money will be given to Alton & Helen Smith who serve as missionaries in Brazil. They serve faithfully with the Brazilian people and recently someone broke into their church. They are needing money for steel bars to place over the windows as well as money to replace the stolen sound system. If you want more information about this please feel free to email me.

Here is a picture of Alton & Helen during construction of the church in Bahia, Brazil


As a way to kick off sponsorships I'm currently offering 25% off all ads with the code SUNSHINE. To see all my advertising options please click here. Thanks in advance for being awesome and for supporting me on this little sponsorship journey!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love that you're giving money to missions. (And now I feel like I just copied the comment below...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rachel. I don't know why but I just really felt like that was something I should do. I hope it all works out well.

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS