2.20.2014

Photography Friday Week 7 // Pets or Nature


Welcome to week 6 of Photography Friday. Photography Friday is a 20 week challenge to help improve our photography skills. There is a weekly prompt / theme for each week that you can be as creative with it as you'd like. This week's theme is pets or nature and next week's theme is a pretty place. For further information please click here
_____________________________________________


Ah! This is a good Photography Friday, friends! pets and/or nature. I'm choosing pets because I have a cat. Meet Milo...


1. Milo lived at my parent’s house but when Dave asked to marry me my Dad said the cat was part of the package deal. Dave totally got tricked... you know it Dad! =)

2. While at my parent’s house my cat loved to go outside. He was the bully cat who got into fights, and didn’t let other cats around our house. So protective (and mean).

3. Milo now lives in a second story apartment with Dave and I. He is no longer a brave guy. He is petrified of anything outdoors and sleeps probably 20 hours a day. 

4. My Mom has the patience of Job and taught my cat to shake, give high fives and ‘up high’ for treats. It’s pretty amazing and fun. 

5. My cat’s favorite treat is … tape. Yes, you read that correctly. If I am opening a box he comes running and tries to eat the tape. He has also chewed up some stickers I have left out. Weird. Weird.

6. My cat has an obesity problem. Seriously! I only feed him about 1 – 2 tbsp in the morning and at night and he still weights about 18#. 

7. My cat likes to be the 'only' cat. I won't even tell you some of the naughty things he has done because of #9 listed below but I will tell you this one little tid bit ... my Mom brought home another cat once and Milo took revenge by peeing on my head at 6am in the morning. He literally got beat! It really isn't funny but yet it is funny. I'm happy to report that the smell did NOT stay in my hair. My family still laughs and laughs at me about that incident. 

8. Although my cat is a bit weird and terrible (see above)… I still love him because he is my cat and he has been good company for me during this past year while I live in Woodward.

9. I might have to give my cat away in June when we move. I'm praying we find someone who can take him. I think he would do well on a farm where he could still be fed but run around freely. 

Got tape?
"I'd never pee on my Master's head. Look how nice and cute I am"


Do you have pets? If so, what kind of pets? Has your pet ever done something really terrible but funny? 

Sunshine to the Square Inch


6 comments:

  1. Love this!! Will be joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Will be looking forward to seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAW I forgot about this link up subject!! I love taking pictures of my puggy. Though I'm not a huge cat fan.....they are great pictures!

    My Wholesome Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaaaahhhh! very cute and adorable cat. Thanks for sharing.. ^^
    top photography in the Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! Thanks =) I thin he is pretty cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, too cute! Milo is so handsome, and I loved reading about his silliness :) I have a dog and 2 cats (one actually named Milo.) They're always keeping a smile on my face and a boost in my step.

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS