8.25.2017

Things I'm Loving & Things I'm Not Loving



Today I thought I'd do a little roundup of some of the things I'm loving lately and things I'm not loving!


LOVING

-These H&M t-shirts!

My friend and I found them in Kansas City and I purchased two. Then, I found them again in Seattle and purchased two more followed by two more in Idaho....I clearly have issues. However, they are long and comfortable and can be worn with jeans, leggings or dressed up and they are such a good deal.


-Old Navy Jegging Jeans

And if you think I had issues with the shirts you'll probably clearly think I have issues with jeggings that have an elastic waist band. But seriously! So so comfortable and they don't show your butt crack when you bendover, no muffin top and they don't require a belt. I own three pair and I'm not one bit sorry!

-Heeler Haven Facebook page

I wrote a little bit about this Facebook page when I shared how I got our puppy but I find this dog page so fascinating. It's all about blue heelers so it is really interesting to see what everyone shares about this breed. For the most part it is drama free unless people have a random WWIII FB fights over whether or not you should let your dog out during the eclipse..... *insert emoji eye roll here. Other than the occassional drama it really is a good support group to ask questions and learn. And then we have somewhere to post about our dogs instead of our normal FB page where it might annoy everyone.

-Rompers

Romper, the name itself is odd. I'll admit, when these first came out I thought they were the most hideous outfits of all time, and then a couple of years later I purchased one and I went to the dark side and now love them. I got a black romper with sleeves at Gap and it's so comfy! You can see it right here.


-Flowers from my garden

The picture below is my favorite bouquet from my garden! It's basil and zinnias and is so cheery. If you are wanting flowers for your garden I highly recommend planting basil and zinnias as both are so incredibly easy to grow and they hold up well in a vase. 


NOT LOVING

-Boomerang

Seriously! Are you all trying to make us vomit? Who invented it? I'm just going to call it 'barferang'. I'm pretty sure Amanda and Michelle would protest this with me, right? All the shaky and weirdness from those 3-5 second clips is nauseating. And if you don't know what Boomerang is count yourself lucky. 

-PSL 

Ew! I'm guessing the same person who invented Boomerang also invented pumpkin spice lattes. The name of it, the smell and everything about it is wrong. Why would you do that to coffee? And yes, I guess I will still be your friend if you like everything PSL (just don't bring it to my house, okay? ;) ). 

-Christmas Decor

Why oh why are the stores already selling Thanksgiving and Christmas decor? It is technically still summer! I feel like they rush the seasons. I do love Thanksgiving and Christmas but I want to savor each season thoroughly. How do you feel about all of this? 


Now it's your turn! What is something you love and something you don't love?! 

4 comments:

  1. Barferang!!! Perfect!

    I like PSLs, but the ones from Starbucks are gross and make me feel awful. I tried one from a mom and pop coffee shop last fall and it was the most delicious thing I've ever had.

    As much as I love Fall and Christmas, I agree the stores rush them. It stresses me out. Says the person who just bought Gracie fall clothes 20 minutes ago šŸ˜¬

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried the Old Navy jeggings before but after seeing these, I'm about to go find a pair! I'm all about comfy jeans these days AND they have back pockets. I don't mind boomerang for like one or two stories on IG but if that's all that someone posts... JUST STOP. I am not surprised that holiday decorations are already out. It's like once 4th of July is over with, it's practically time to start decorating for fall. No thanks! I need more summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are so pretty! Barferang is hilarious! It is so dumb. I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I tried to leave a comment but I'm not sure if it took. Anyway, it was about t-shirts. Perfect tees are rare and precious! And I don't know why so many brands insist on making slightly too short t-shirts, because is that really a good look on anyone?

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS