6.27.2013

Lately#9

Summer fruit is the best. Well, blueberries are the best. If you want good strawberries ... go to South Korea. However, since that isn't possible right now I'll just eat away at the blueberries.
Shenel and I cracked ourselves up with these lips and the mustache.
The lady that always does my nails talked me into a citrus pedicure. Orange, grapefruit and lemons. I don't think I'll do that all of the time but it was fun for a try.
I'm trying something new on my hair. It's a no shampoo method. Instead you use baking soda and vinegar and eventually your natural oils should balance your hair out and you don't have to wash it as much. I'm a bit nervous but I'm going to give it a try. 
I make one of these big bad lattes just about every morning! It really is one of my favorite parts of the morning. 
Today my Mom and Granny are coming to visit Dave and I in Woodward. Having visitors when you live in a small town is awesome! 
What have you been up to lately? 

2 comments:

  1. You're making me hungry with all those nice food pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the pics :) i've been wanting to try the no poo method. i'm curious to know how it turns out!

    thanks for linking up with us :)
    newest follower!
    laurie brotherton

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS