6.26.2013

Pre-Beach Wedding Festivities

Since my dream wedding happened to be in Florida and my friends and family came so far I decided to celebrate Friday night too. If you know me or have read my blog, you know I love ferris wheels. When Pensacola beach installed a wheel I knew we all had to go.
Photo taken by my brother-in-law
We all met up, took a ride on the wheel and saw some beautiful scenery of the beach and surrounding area.
 After the wheel we ate dinner at The Cactus Flower, a California style Mexican restaurant with some tasty tasty food. It was nice to visit with family and friends over dinner. Alisha and I ate some black beans. 1+1 reunion.
 
After dinner we all hung out at the condo and played board games. Some great games of Jenga were played and we all just visited some more. 

I'll leave you with another beautiful picture of the wheel. 

Stay tuned because Friday I'll be posting part 1 of my wedding =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS