6.25.2013

Weekend in Review

Last weekend Dave and I headed back to Wichita for a weekend packed full of activities. I had two birthday parties to attend as well as two bridal showers. We went back up on Friday, which also happened to be the first day of summer! I absolutely love everything about summer. It was a much needed weekend at home and I'm thankful I got to see family and friends. Here is some of the weekend in picture review.

 The first night of summer and a pretty walk at Chisholm park with Dave. I love summertime walks with Dave. 
Bridal shower for my sister-in-law Becky
Much needed time spent with my friends and sister (who I didn't take a picture with ... boo!)
Kirsten's birthday party at Luccianos where I devoured this amazing salad in a cheese bowl. 
 Kirsten's bridal shower - so much fun. I finally got to use some of the crafts I have been making during my free time and also check out the awesome cake my sister Holly made. 

My nephew Zach had his baby dedication this weekend too. Although it was in Idaho and I was in Kansas, I was there in spirit!  

That was my weekend folks! Crazy busy but so much fun. On another random note, I got all my wedding pictures back and have started writing blog posts to share them with you. I'll be posting them over the next 2-3 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS