1.23.2014

Meet Robyn from Our Invincible Summer

Today I'm glad to have Robyn on my blog. Robyn is a sweet blogger and writes over at Our Invincible Summer. Robyn did a fantastic job at telling us more about herself and all about her blog. I hope you'll hop over to her page and get to know her some more. 



Tell Us About Yourself: 
first and foremost, I'm a follower of Christ. I'm a newlywed with a wedding date of May 17, 2013. I am both left brained and right brained. Meaning, that I am both logical and creative. I work full time as an accountant during the day and in my free time I love crafting!

Describe your blog to us: 
My blog is a reflection of me! Most of the times I stay in my routine (I normally blog about crafts DIY, faith, marriage, recipes, house & home, and life through pictures) and sometimes I can be super random (everything in between). I process my life through pictures and writing so my blog is about my life - what I'm doing, what I'm learning, what I'm making, etc. 

What made you start blogging? 
Originally I started this blog (in January 2013) as a way to process my thoughts on marriage, as I was engaged at that point. I have a few posts from early on in 2013, and then they pick back up in August. I started blogging regularly around October of 2013. I love blogging because I have always loved journaling - I love having a record of my life to look back on (which is also why I take a million pictures of my life and have a whole post each week dedicated to my life through pictures) and see what God has done in and through my life. I also love the way bloggers and form this community of encouragement and friendship.

What was your favorite memory of 2013? 
I got married in May of 2013 so that is by far my best memory! Not necessarily my wedding, although it was amazing and everything I wanted it to be, but my favorite memory is just starting life together with my best friend. Having a week away from everything and everyone we knew to stumble into this thing called marriage. We've learned a lot along the way and have had many laughs! 



What do you hope to accomplish or are looking forward to in 2014? 
I chose balance as my word to live by for 2014 and that's the thing I hope to accomplish this year! Balance in every area of my life - we will see if it is achievable! I am looking forward to the church plant my husband and I are apart of in our city and celebrating our first year of marriage in May! 

What are your 3 favorite blog posts that you have written? 
Oh wow. This was hard! You'd think it'd be easy to pick your favorite blog posts since, ya know, you wrote them....but it really isn't! Alas, here's what I came up with:



For a new reader what are some posts that would help them get to know you better? 
My about me page is a little more in depth about who I am and why I blog!
My love story page goes through all the posts that tell the story of my husband and I.
My 30x30 post because it shows things that are important to me and that I hope to accomplish before I turn 30!
My liebster award post because I answer questions about myself and tell random facts with fun pictures!
Any of my instaweek posts that show my life in instagram photos! 




Blog   |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Pinterest  |  Bloglovin'  |  Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Great blogger to highlight! May 14 wedding date here. May's a good month for marriage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Robyn was a great blogger to highlight. Yes, to May wedding dates! My (2nd) wedding in Pensacola was May, 11. It really is the perfect month to get married.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for having me, Beka!! :) May is the best wedding month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course! of course! I'm glad to do it and you did a great job sharing all about you and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS