3.20.2014

Photography Friday Week 11 - Where You live


Welcome to week 11 of Photography Friday. Photography Friday is a 20 week challenge to help improve our photography skills. There is a weekly prompt / theme for each week that you can be as creative with it as you'd like. This week's theme is a where you live and next week's theme is anything goes. For further information please click here
_____________________________________________

Where I Live

As many of you know I live in a small town called Woodward. The other morning I hopped in my car drove around and snapped some pictures.

This is about 1/2 mile from our apartments. OSU owns these fields and I don't know what all they do but it sure is pretty.


Our quaint little downtown.
The skyscrapers of the Midwest
 If anyone is looking to move to Woodward this big old mansion is for sale.

What does it look like where you live? Big town? Small town? Do you have mountains or the ocean where you are? 
_____________________________________________

Sunshine to the Square Inch


3 comments:

  1. What a cute town!! I live in a small twin too. Not as small as my home tow but still small and I always see a few people I know or work with every time I go out! It's kinda fun and sometimes kind of annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it is fun and annoying. I also think "man I need to not be mean in traffic because it could turn out to be someone I know". =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh haha so true and I think the same thing!!!

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS