4.25.2014

Photography Friday Week 16 - Clouds


Welcome to week 16 of Photography Friday. Photography Friday is a 20 week challenge to help improve our photography skills. There is a weekly prompt / theme for each week that you can be as creative with as you'd like. This week's theme is clouds and next week's theme is flowers. For further information please click here.  
_____________________________________________

Clouds! I like clouds. I especially love the big storm clouds in the mid-west. There is something majestic, beautiful and sometimes downright frightening about them. 

Pictures 1 and 2 // Snapped with my iPhone this past Wednesday. We were supposed to get big storms but thankfully they stayed south of us. 
Picture 2 // A big storm that rolled in last fall. 
Picture 3 //  National Volcano Park in Hawaii 

They mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds. 
Psalm 36:5 


_____________________________________________

If you have a photography post ready please put it in the comment section and I'll stop by and see your lovely photos.

                                               Sunshine to the Square Inch




10 comments:

  1. that last picture - i LOVE the clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the third one - over the water. So peaceful. My favorite cloud pictures are from a few months ago, when the sky was magical: http://alonewithmytea.blogspot.com.br/2013/11/theres-magic-in-sky.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That third one is GORGEOUS!! All of them are really pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I like the sun against the clouds. My cloud pictures are from around the globe, some from when I wan in Cuba and Philippines, and from around my town: http://www.hellofelecia.com/wordless-wednesday/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Clouds are so fun to photograph and watch. The third one is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the third one too ... except it wasn't peaceful. It was a huge storm that blew in. However, I still loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures were fun! I like the sun against the clouds too and I love the wide open spaces here in OK to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are fun to watch! Especially the storms, until they get close and scary!

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS