5.02.2014

Photography Friday Week 17 - Flowers {lots of flowers}


Welcome to week 17 of Photography Friday. Photography Friday is a 20 week challenge to help improve our photography skills. There is a weekly prompt / theme for each week that you can be as creative with as you'd like. This week's theme is flowers and next week's theme is something you can't live without. For further information please click here.  

_____________________________________________

Flowers

I sincerely do not want to apologize for the crazy ridiculous and beautiful amount of flowers you are about to see. Seriously! Hawaii had so many flowers and they were everywhere I just couldn't help myself! 

This is random but google tells me there are 26 verses on flowers. After thinking about it that does make sense because God creates beautiful things and I'm sure He enjoys them too. I also thinks He enjoys it when we enjoy them. Are you following me on that one? Here is a good verse and reminder, I definitely need it!

Matthew 6:28-30
And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?




Well, a week after Hawaii I headed over to South Caroling with my Mom, granny, aunt and uncle and there were a ton more gorgeous flowers there. Flowers everywhere!


Do you have a favorite flower? 
Mine are daisies and plumerias. 
"Don't you just think daisies are the friendliest flowers" - What movie that is from!?
_____________________________________________

If you have a photography post ready please put it in the comment section and I'll stop by and see your lovely photos.

                                               Sunshine to the Square Inch




6 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your gorgeous pics of Hawaii, Beka! And totally blurted out the answer to your quote question (out loud!) while sitting completely alone at my computer - "You've Got Mail!!" One of the many chick flick lines I memorized back when I had time to watch movies...ah, the good ole days! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I talk out loud sometimes too when I'm at my computer =) My Mom and I always used to watch 'You've Got Mail' together. I have a pink heart on my fridge where she wrote the daisy quote. I love that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've Got Mail! Such pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS