7.22.2014

Summer Time Renewal & My Favorite Summer Treat



Each month I have a post for my sponsors. I try to make my sponsor post thoughtful and beneficial to you, the reader. As I was brainstorming a topic for this month and with summer in full swing the idea of 'renewal' came to mind. 

Summer is full of vacations, chill time by the pool, outside meals and time to just refresh and renew yourself. I started thinking about Jesus. He had times of renewal too. He often would go alone and pray and He would take his disciples into the mountains to rest. 

Even during busy seasons, we need to have mini renewal sessions; time spent with Jesus to keep our eyes on Him. Dave and I travel frequently and to be honest, those are my 'busy' times. I'm not as faithful to read my Bible and pray while traveling. What I do love though are mornings in Woodward. I love making a latte with a ridiculous amount of whipped cream on top, getting my Bible and spending some quality time with Jesus. Those are my 'renewal' moments. 

I don't know where you are in life but I just want to encourage you to take some moments to renew! Time with Jesus is never time wasted. 

Summer is also a time of fun treats! I'm not a soda drinker but when summer is here you better believe, I'm drinking me some root beer! It's so good! 

Here are my sponsors for July and I sure do hope you will read what they shared about renewal plus they shared their favorite summer treat with you too!



Blog  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  


Blog  |  Twitter  |  Instagram

_________________________________________________

What do you do to renew and refresh?
I want to know your favorite summer treat?! 

_________________________________________________

ATTENTION!
Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY which means you need to come back tomorrow to enter a super fun giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. Wahoo! This is so fun! Happy almost birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you! I'm so excited. Dave just hung balloons all over our apartment =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, friend! Glad to have you as a part of it.

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS