3.09.2015

2015 Reader Survey


Moving to Asia changed many things in life for me including various aspects of blogging. I went from a lifestyle blog when I lived in Oklahoma to more of a ministry / life overseas / missions blog. To be honest, I'm still trying to figure out what I should share here and what direction this blog needs to go. 

I still plan to share many of the same things I am now but I am wanting feed back so I can get a feel of what you all want to hear more of. If you could take this short, twelve question survey I would greatly greatly appreciate it. 

I will leave the survey open for two weeks and then will collect the results and share them with you. Thanks in advance for your input.


Powered by Typeform

6 comments:

  1. So my feedback may not be the most helpful because I'm a new reader, but I still took the survey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you did! I think having input from new reader and those who have been reading awhile will give me good insight!

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS