5.14.2018

God's Beauty in the Southwestern USA

horseshoe bend
Dave and I just got back from 8 wonderful days in the Southwest USA and we had an incredible time. We got to see our missionary friends from Thailand, spend time with family there, visit the church that I was in as a missionary kid and sightsee many amazing places with Dave.

There have been a few places in life that have absolutely left me speechless and in complete awe of the amazing creation God has made and this trip had several places like that. I'm just amazed, that even after sin being in the world, God still lets us partake of His beautiful creation. I kept thinking that if God made all of this in seven days I can't even imagine what heaven will be like. And really, being with God will be more than enough but I imagine He has some pretty amazing things up there.

There is just something really special about seeing God's creation. His glory is ever present and I kept thinking that God made the earth and He said it was good. And oh, how good it is!

Dave and I drove from Kansas to Albuquerque, Arizona, Utah and then back through Colorado. We camped, we hiked and we saw lots of amazing things.

I am going to be doing a recap of what we saw in each state. If you have any questions about traveling in the SW please comment or email me.




4 comments:

  1. I'd love to see more of the Southwest USA someday! It sounds like an incredible trip, glad you got to enjoy so much beautiful nature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband & I took a 1st anniversary trip to Arizona & trekked out to Horseshoe Bend & the slot canyons & saw so much more! I agree, it is SO beautiful & God is the best artist! Look forward to hearing more about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautiful. Those views are breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED seeing all your pictures. I want to hear more :)

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS