3.26.2022

Hi Again

 


Hi World! 

It's been about 2 years since I wrote a blog post. I have had the itch to write again so here I am. Man, two years go so fast but so much has happened. 

In the last two years we moved to a new house and had another baby girl. She is currently in ISR as well as Juju. My last blog post was about ISR and here we are at it again. Except I will tell you that Juliette loves swimming now and there aren't anymore tears. ISR has paid off! Rosie has had nine lessons and she is currently able to roll from under the water to her back and float a bit. I'm amazed at how quickly they learn. And I'm more amazed at Emily who has the patience of a saint to listen to babies scream while she teaches them life saving skills.  

Dave and I recently celebrated 9 years of marriage. We both had been sick but managed to go on a date. We went ax throwing, (because that sounds fun when you are recovering from sickness...) ate sushi, walked downtown a bit, bought milk for the girls and put gas in our car. Super exciting!  

We are painting our house. And by we, I mean we hired it out. I went through 14 samples to try and find the right color and still am not sure I found it but it's getting painted Bruton White and I hope I love it when it's done. 

Speaking of things I love every day I go around and check out the peonies popping up out of the ground. I probably look like a crazy neighbor squatting down staring into the dirt and then getting super excited but I truly don't care. When those bad boys grow into big plants and have flowers it will be so so exciting! I think I have around 14 peony plants.     


And speaking of flowers I have ordered more dahlias than I will know what to do with. I can't wait. Neither can Dave, ha ha ha! Shall I also tell you about my tree peony I got in the mail?! Is this what living on the wild side in your 30's is all about? Chasing children and staring at plants. ha! 

Alright, friends. It's 12:44 am and I'm sure I'm gonna be dead tired tomorrow. 

Thanks for reading. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS