2.19.2018

Galentine Party


If you've read this blog for any length of time you will know that I love me a good yearly Galentine party. I started these get togethers probably ten+ years ago, long before I was married, and have continued them ever since.

I got cute party supplies from Love of Character and Target this year. Love of Character is located in College Hill and they have THE CUTEST PARTY SUPPLIES and awesome customer service! Go check them out!

We always do a white elephant gift exchange and this year we did a gift them of 'your favorite product'. It could be a favorite beauty product, household cleaner, etc. We had a variety of gifts ranging from Clorox wipes, to body spray, a face cleaning brush, candles, food and lotions. It was a lot of fun to see all the gifts that came in.

I always set up a little photo booth for the Galentine party and it was super fun. Speedy was apparently the prop of the day and I think her pictures are hilarious. I also think little Claire is just the cutest thing.

If you go to or host a Galentine party I want to hear about it!

4 comments:

  1. Your wall turned out great! And I love Speedy as the prop :) So cute. I love that you do this every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the dog photos!! This looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the off chance that you need to make the most of your amusements with no limitation at any hour of the day; it regards download 3ds emulator android. It can help you to stay tuned to your most loved amusements notwithstanding when you are far from your reassure. It is conceivable to get to full task of diversions on any Android handset without confronting any issue. You can download this product from web and it will begin working in a flash on your gadget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the manner by which you can win focuses with ordinary exercises utilizing Swagbucks:

    swagbucks hack generator

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS