7.25.2014

Blueberry Lemonade


It's time for another round of Cooks in the Kitchen! I just love this little linkup hosted by Elah Tree & Sweet Lavender Bake Shoppe. They give an ingredient and you have a whole month to cook with it then you get to share your recipe! I even created a pinterest just for this linkup so I could gather ideas. 

This month's ingredient - blueberries! 

Oh Blueberries! They are so good. A lot of you know this, but earlier in the month, as part of my birthday festivities, I went blueberry picking! Blueberries are one of my favorite fruits and I was so happy about getting 6lb. of them.

I had no idea how I was going to narrow my blueberry post to one item this month! I have made Dutch Pancakes with blueberry topping, blueberry muffins, blueberry smoothies, blueberry scones and more!

Someone mentioned to me that I share lots of drinks on this blog and so I thought I'd keep with that theme and share an easy peasy recipe - blueberry lemonade!

The original recipe can be found here!



What kind of lemonade do you like?

_________________________________________________

Also for my orange blueberry muffin recipe just click on the picture below!


10 comments:

  1. Oh man. I'm all about lemon things right now so this is right up my alley! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are so pretty! I love all the color and I love that you even have two recipes! So so delicious! So glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for stopping by and happy to link up. I can hardly wait for the tomato post =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a bunch! I had so much fun with blueberries this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks delicious, going to have to try it! I'm a big blueberry fan as well... ended up with a liter from the annual blueberry festival two weekends ago (glorious).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yumm! I absolutely love blueberries too - I think they're such a versatile and yummy fruit. I love your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy! Looks like such a refreshing summer drink! I love the way you write your recipes, too - so fun! Thank so for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Cynthia! That is so fun that you got that many blueberries! Also, I have never heard of a blueberry festival! That sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree that they are super versatile. I have never thought of them in that way but you are right. I eat them all the time! I'm glad you enjoyed this recipe. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for leaving me a comment! I try to keep the recipes simple and super easy.

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS